Disclaimer / General Risk Disclosure
"Before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair. Moreover, the leveraged nature of forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If you fail to meet any margin requirement, your position may be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses. There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. Surplus Forex is not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. Surplus Forex employs backup systems and contingency plans to minimize the possibility of system failure, and trading via telephone is always available. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. Surplus Forex is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Surplus Forex has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice."
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
- By purchasing Surplus Forex training in any form, including but not limited to lessons, trade information, videos, seminars, webinars, mentoring or newsletter, the client signifies that the following terms and conditions have been accepted. Your use of the Surplus Forex resources and products indicate your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, then please do not proceed with training through Surplus Forex. We may modify these terms at any time without notice.
- It may be necessary to make changes to these Terms in the future; any changes can be made without notice to you. You must review this Disclaimer regularly. Your continued access or use of the website means that you agree to any changes to the Disclaimer.
- These Terms contain strategic information and specific disclosures regarding the risks connected with futures trading and should be read before you engage in any futures trading
- This training site has been issued for and on behalf of Surplus Forex. The information provided herein is not to be viewed as an offer to sell or the invitation of an offer to buy any commodities or financial product described in these Terms. The information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not assured as to accuracy.
Risks of Futures Trading
Trading futures and options are not without risk, and that risk can be extensive therefore it may not be an appropriate investment for you. Any success you may have had in the past while Trading Futures is not indicative of future results. You must ensure that you fully understand the risks before trading in futures and be aware that you could both gain and lose large amounts of money. You risk losing money because:
- You could lose all the funds you deposit with the futures broker to establish or maintain a futures position and lose further amounts as described herein.
- If the market moves against your position, you may be required, at short notice, to deposit money as margin to maintain your position. Those additional funds may be substantial. If you fail to provide those additional funds within the required time, your position may be liquidated. You will be responsible for any shortfall in your account resulting from that liquidation.
- You could lose all the funds held on deposit with the futures broker to maintain a futures position and also be required to pay the futures broker additional funds curing losses and fees on your open and closed positions.
- When there is a significant change in prices over a short period, it could become difficult or impossible for you to liquidate or close a position.
- The placing of a “stop-loss” order may not always limit your losses to the amounts that you may want. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders.
- The high degree of leverage that is obtainable in futures trading in regard to the relatively small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. The use of leverage can lead to large losses as well as significant gains.
- Futures and options trading are not appropriate for everyone. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading futures and options on futures. Only risk capital should be used.
- No representation is being made that futures and options on futures trading are appropriate for everyone or that it should be viewed as an alternative or supplemental form of income.
This website and all information contained herein, include all design, text, images, trademarks, trade names, logos, white papers, press releases and all software products advertised, presented, or discussed is considered the intellectual property rights owned by Surplus Forex.com and therefore, is protected by the United States and Universal copyright laws. Surplus Forex’s trademarks, trade names, logos, images, and, service marks used on this site are the property of Surplus Forex and may not be used without prior written permission from Surplus Forex and then only with proper acknowledgment.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Liability
- Surplus Forex and associates do not imply any performance level, results or guarantee about the operation of the Surplus Forex system software or this site nor do they make any claim that the use of information obtained during training with Surplus Forex will result in a particular profit or prevent any monetary loss for a user.
- Surplus Forex and associates do not guarantee the accuracy or extensiveness of any information or analysis on this site. There may be omissions or inaccuracies on this site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Surplus Forex specifically disclaims all representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of this site and makes no express, implied or statutory representation or warranty regarding the information contained herein. Surplus Forex shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this site or any information displayed on this site.
- In no event shall Surplus Forex be liable to any party for any damages including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information, or loss of savings), or any other damages arising – in any way, out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to utilize this website, even if Surplus Forex.com shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusions of incidental and consequential damages may not apply to you, but shall apply, in any event, to the Maximum extent possible.
- Your ability to access this site may, from time to time, be delayed and interrupted due to scheduled and unscheduled causes. This site is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, without any warranty of any kind. We do not warrant that services performed by the user in connection will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- com does not warrant or guarantee that any information available on or through this website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything contaminating. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain anti-virus software, and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage user’s information or system.
- User agrees to indemnify and Hold Harmless Surplus Forex, and its associates from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your information, your use of or connection to the training and information provided on this website. User expressly agrees that use of this site is at its risk. Surplus Forex will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from third parties via this website made available to you, or provided to Surplus Forex by you via this website.
- Futures trading involve substantial risk and are not appropriate for all investors. Please read this complete disclaimer for more information regarding the risks of options trading. Information provided on the site, including daily price data, is believed to be reliable when posted, but due to market volatility, there is no guarantee that it is accurate or complete or current at all times.
- Surplus Forex method generates trading signals and is not investment advice. We have no financial interest in the outcome of any trades mentioned herein, other than disclosed in these Terms of usage and/or subscription agreement. There is a substantial risk of loss trading futures and commodities. You need to determine your own suitability to trade them. There may be tax consequences for short-term profits/loss on trades. Consult your tax advisor for details on this if applicable.
Not Offering Any Personal Advice
- The information provided on this site is to give you a basic understanding of futures options trading and is not intended to provide specific financial or investment advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard. You should not act or depend on the information on this site without seeking the advice of your financial adviser or futures broker who will ensure that your circumstances have been considered and that action is taken on the latest available information.
- Subscribers must be at least 18 years of age and complete the Sign-Up Form. You will be required to pay a one-time membership fee and will be making certain promises and agreements and will be legally obligated to observe the terms and conditions of our Agreement. Since all subscribers are given access to protected web pages, videos, and downloadable files within our website we cannot offer refunds. As a subscriber, you are purchasing the access to our online training materials. This includes access to information, education, and training to become a professional day trader. You are not purchasing software, and there is no guarantee you will make income. Subscribers will use these materials to learn how to trade as a professional.
- Any dispute arising out of or concerning this website or products offered or sold by Surplus Forex shall be arbitrated before the Kitchener Ontario Canada. Surplus Forex reserves the right, to bring any action in a court of law to enforce any legal or equitable right. Users of this website agree to waive any right they may have to change the venue of any lawsuit brought against them by Surplus Forex.
Nothing on this website nor the services offered on this website is a guarantee or have an implied guarantee that you will become a successful trader or that you will make money. Our services are not a get rich quick scheme. Trading is hard work. Only serious traders who understand all parameters of our said services should avail themselves of our said services.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topically, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Internet Trading Risks
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, execution errors, communication failures, distortions or delays, configuration of your equipment, reliability of connections, system availability and Internet connections. Surplus Forex cannot be held responsible for broker solutions and Surplus Forex technical solutions when trading via the Internet.
The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice. All site content shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial product, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of firms affiliated with the author(s). The author(s) may or may not have a position in any security referenced herein. Any action that you take as a result of information or analysis on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions.
Solicitation of investments
Nothing on this website, nor the services offered on this website, is a solicitation of investment money for any financial products. Any service fees charged, are strictly for educational and administration only, and should not be considered otherwise.
High risk investments
Trading in Forex, Futures and CFD’s on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade any such leveraged products you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.